what a DAMN! task week

Arrrrgh i really really trully hate this week. Why? It's because i have A LOT of homework to do. It had been already three days i went to sleep at 11 p.m up I really get lack of sleep this week!

Here's the list
1. physics: i had to make a report about measuring
2. math : i had to do exercise 3
3. art: i had to make poster and script for school drama (little bit hate this)
4.english for tommorow : i have to cook! but i picked to make a drink, i don't want to bring any heavy things such as a frying pan, mixer, and blender -_-
5. history for tommorow : i have to make a presentation about "legend"

See, even just there's only 5 tasks but each tasks have many problem to solve and need a long time to done it!

Dear teachers, my bed is calling for me don't steal it from me i need to sleep there and dreaming something good. Don't you know lack of sleep can make me yawning every 5 minutes in the morning.

sincerely

your 'sick of tasks' student

Okaay, who's with me???

Komentar

Postingan Populer