Listen to the songs and you will get it...

I don't know anything about this feeling, am I like you? crush? love? I don't have any clue. That smile, that random things you do, that joke, what the hell are that?! you just made my day. Can I just say it with songs?  I think all of these songs can explain anything more than words.

Set your playlist with these songs (if you read this blog, I think you'll never come to this blog :) )
Pay attention to the bold lyric, thank you :D

Silhouette - OwlCity

I’m tired of waking up in tears,
‘Cause I can’t put to bed these phobias and fears
I’m new to this grief I can’t explain;
But I’m no stranger to the heartache and the pain.
The fire I began, is burning me alive
But I know better than to leave and let it die
I’m a Silhouette asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I’m a Silhouette chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home
I used to like him and can't move on, then you came and everything's change :')
Enchanted - Taylor Swift
There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old, tired place lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy


And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
This is me praying that

This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends
My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you. THAT'S IT! I JUST SAID THAT!!
Heart Skips A Beat - Lenka
Just listen to this song, all of the lyric tell what I feel when I saw you :)
If We Were A Movie - Hannah Montana
If we were a movie, you'd be the right guyAnd I'd be the best friend that you fall in love withIn the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunsetFade to black, show the names, play the happy song
This is the end of the playlist, hope you get it. 



Komentar

Postingan Populer