New Beginning.....

Hi!
So, a new beginning? Yes! Started from re-designed this blog, how does it look? hahaha not bad I guess, less is more right? And then I will try ((harder)) to post something in this old blog. This time I promise ((pinky swear))
I changed this blog name to 'Playground' because I want this blog to be my 'playground', where I can do anything I want trough writing something. I want it to be fun in here just like when you play in a playground, and a little taste of rain when I'm feeling blue. And to show you a little bit of my kiddo side, because making me happy is super easy. Give me a tight hug, buy me ice cream or balloon, tell me everything is gonna be alright, and I'll be fine. Take me on a date to a theme park? SUPER FUN, I LOVE IT HAHA! Kay, enough with the blog intro...
How's life lately?
My life..... is running well, very well. The hardest probs that I had would be just study related for now, like how do I pass my test, how to pass OSCE, how to manage my time between medstud, Senat, UKM, and hanging out with my friends or boyf. Not like last year, 2k14 isn't my year at all. My 'mental breakdown' year. Not accepted in any uni that I want, unrequited love, perang dingin, feeling lonely. Yep, after surviving all of that heart related problems I believe that God has a beautiful ending. The phrase that said "every cloud has silver lining" I believe that.
I currently studying at Universitas Yarsi, not my first prior back then in high school. Yarsi Uni is my last hope to get to college. But I love it right now, beside the kurikulum and the dosen-dosen jahat. I have such a F-U-N best friends called 'Geng Nero' especially Amelina my luv


A crazy but loving boyfriend HAHAHA


Kost-mate, my 2nd family because kita hidup di satu atap yang sama :')

Soon-to-be Senat FK Yarsi member :')

and some not-so-close friends but I love to hang out with them (I'll show some pics later)
Beside all of my new friends from uni, this two girls are still my best girls. Gengless from high school yo! HAHAHA

Sums up everything, basically my life just getting better in 2k15. Can I called it my year? I guess so. I am very thank full for the first 8 months of this year, can't wait to see what will happen next


  • PS: pardon me if there's any grammar mistake and I mixed some sentence with bahasa, because I just like to write that way hehe

Komentar

Postingan Populer