Long time no see , Random Things

Holaaaa! :) long time no blogging and I think it's been for 1 month... miss my blog so much. Okay the reasons why I blogging very rarely because I'm way to busy (seriously) and not everyday I touch internet and the last I had no idea to post. Sometime I'd like to make a good and interesting story in my blog, but it's a bit too hard I'm not as good as Brina, Rina, and Icha (they're my friends and my favorite blogger). Brina could make a good story of her daily life and I think she's a good writer so far. Rina could made some feeling blue and a little bit funny story about her (btw, I think she'll not feeling blue anymore. she's taken :D). And the last but not least is Icha, her blog is amazing she always post random and funny things and I love it!
For this last 2 weeks I think I was interested with fashion, I made some mix and and match with my clothes. And don't forget with scrapbook and some english things. Btw, after 2 days of classmeeting I got sunburned, I don't know why but today the weather is totally hot and my face got sunburned and red like I was blushing *sigh* but today was very fun because as usual I played dodge ball (too bad my class didn't get to final). Tomorrow is the last day of classmeeting and I hope it will be a great day.
It's already 3 days my mom, dad and my little bro went to Cilacap and I still in Bogor because on Monday I had LIA final test and monday until wednesday there is a classmeeting.
The last random things in thus post is last sunday I watched Madagaskar 3: Euro's Most Wanted. That movie is the funniest from the last madagaskar 1 and 2 and there is one scene that I always remember, when Sonya (a circus bear) and King Julian ran from the circus to Vatikan city and then King Julian stole the pastor's ring. When King Julian and Sonya traveling around with Sonya's bike, Sonya accidentally fell from stairs and broke her bike. King Julian knew that Sonya was very sad, because of that King Julian searched for another bike for her and the funny thing was King Julian bought Sonya a Ducati Motorbike. I think that's all for today and I hope I can posting some post in my blog a bit often.


Komentar

Postingan Populer