22 December and I'm Officially 17th

Hai hai!! You know what day is it?! Yesss! Today's my birthday WOOHOO *random dance* hahahahaha can't believe it but today I'm 17. I've been waiting since I was just a little girl hihihihi

Firstly I want to say "happy Mother's Day" mom, because you love me for who I am, I'll always love you mom!! My entire life won't enough to repay what you've done to raise me {}

Okay, I am thankfull to God that I'm alive and perfectly healthy in my 17th birthday and my family still with me; mom, dad, bro.
Beside my family, I am thankfull to have such a nice and funny friends, and most of all thankyou for the best bestfriends that you gave to me God..... Aahh how beautiful is Your plan to brought me to Bogor :) my past in my previous city is not worth it to tell....
I met Brina in the very first day of school orientation. We shared water when we practiced for our first senior high ceremony.
I met Abiw because Brina joined OSIS and that time I often hanging out with OSIS kids too.
There was a lot of things that we've done together. They're like the best sister I've ever had. Thank God I found them!! Words can't tell how much I love them, and I don't want to lose them. 
Walaupun suka iseng, jujur tiada tara, sering busuk-busukan, ngubah definisi 'sahabat' seenaknya. Our friendship is different I think, calling each other with 'bitch' or insulting words is the true meaning of bestfriend hehehehehe. Kadang malu maluin bareng, kadang ninggalin lo malu maluin sendiri.
Eventhough I'm not your best best best buddy, karena kita cuma baru temenan 3 tahun, but you both are my best ever. Gengless is in da house yo, we're the coolest kid ever!!


Below is My Little Birthday-not-to-be-called-a-party-but-traktiran hahahaha

This is my lovely bitchaaazz~


Do you see the photobomb?





Thank you for coming :*

Kiss kiss

A

Oh I have one thing to show you too
The most ngeselin ucapan "Happy Birthday" goes to this guy... musuh sepanjang masa!!


Komentar

Postingan Populer