Ignorance is Bliss but Sometime it Kills

So hey, if you ask me how's life lately? Its fine, suuuper fine, but about an hour ago it just collapsed a lil bit. Collapsed like a building that lost one of it supporting pillars.
Hmmm some people said that "Ignorance is bliss" I agree with that phrase. Sometime you just don't think about what people says about you, just enjoying your life and don't give a penny what people says. But it doesn't work with some kind of people, like..... what is the status of that person to you.

The point is this "ignorance" kills, actually the word that I said to give ignorance is the killers. Yea you know, I like blabbing so much, sometime I talk without even thinking. And I accidentally said something bad to Mr.R (my boyfriend ofc, let's call him that now) At this point I hate my mouth, I hate everything I said before. What if I didn't say that word? My life would be so much happier, still saying each other goodnight, sharing virtual hugs and kisses. But a word that I said to him an hour ago just ruined everything, like literally ruined everything. He wont hold my hand, he even want to let it go and I hold it as strong as I could bare, he wont give his smile, he didn't put my head in his shoulder when I cried my heart out as loud as I could, and he didn't kiss my forehead like he used to everytime we went into fight. He said he want some time to be alone, I know that my word isn't supposed to said, knowing that I'm his girlfriend. I regret is sooo much, I didn't mean it at all, and I swear to God I never talking behind your back, everything I felt I just blab it out to him. I don't know what to do and what to say beside
"I am really really sorry of what I just said, I never hate anyone, I never meant to hurt anyone, I know that my word is UNPOLITE, really unpolite. No one ever said that to you neither do you to me. I'm sorry that I'm turn to be your worst gilrfriend that made you really disappointed. I'm sorry that my fault made you give me a warning about our relationship. Thank you for giving me another chance, cross my heart I wont let you down for the second time. Now you want some space? Okay then, I'll wait"
For the first time, between us I know maybe that I love you too much, I love you the most, I love you more than you know, and I love you more than my world. I know this is to much but I never lie about what I feel for you

-I AM SORRY-

Komentar

Postingan Populer