DUFAN! SO MUCH FUN! (late post)

Holaaa! Happy Saturday! I want to post about dufan, I know it is kinda late to post it today -_-"

Okay, so last Tuesday I woke up at 5.30 am and then at 6.15 I went to Ampera, because all of the students of Bina Insani senior high and the teachers were there. All of eleven science class were in the same bus, it was bus 3 yeaaaay! Our first destination was UI, more specific, FTUI. In FTUI  me and my friends saw the most expensive lab in Indonesia, it is ergonomic lab hahahahahaha.

After we left UI we went to the nearest masjid and held pray, changed our clothes, and had lunch. Finally we went to dufan and there was the fun began!! I can't describe it with words so here's some picture to show it...











Before went back to Bogor.
love ya Gengless!

At the bus, when we went back to bogor I cried because of something. It was because some of the boys wore a creepy mask and one of the boys came to me and scared me until I cried, and I think I was crying for about 4 times because they did it again and again -_____-"




Komentar

Postingan Populer