"Admiring Someone Doesn't Mean You Like Him" - Stolen

Today's just... ugh I can't describe how was my day. I had fun with my Gengless (Brina, Abiw and me) watched movie today, but 'something bad' also happened today.

*bad webcam, you're bad*
Anyway, today I watched Stolen. If you love your father you can watch this action movie, and this movie is very cool though. Before we watched the movie, we were just sitting in Starbucks act like we own the place, we were laughing very hard that time because of something-I-can't-tell-you-here. 
A half-hour before the movie starts we were just sitting near the theater and blurt out everything we wanted to say. Truly I'll miss that conversation.
After we watched the movie we sat near by "Mochi Ice Cream" ate mochi ice cream, spotted every 'cute guy' who passed by in front of us *LOL*, and once again we blurt out our emotions again told each other how suck that 'something' is.
I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH GENGLESS AGAIN AND AGAIN! YEAYY!

*ps: I don't care about those guys at all

Komentar

Postingan Populer