Send Me Your Number *a freaky questioner*

Hey People! To spend my time this night and forgetting all of my troubles-thingy I would like to answer this questioner from here!

1. State your name: Amalia Farahtika Srikandi
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: *eeer I never ask that to my parents before*
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? my cousins from my mom's family
4. What was your first job? I don't have a job, yet. If helping my mom is a job then my first job was sweeping the house floor :D
6. Did anything embarassing happen this week? umm I guess not, but I think I forget every embarrassing thing that I had done
7. Do you miss your ex? sadly, YES!
8. Do people praise you for your looks? no
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? black, blue, yellow
10. How do you wear your makeup? just put a simple make up on my face
11. What are some of your nicknames? farah, amel
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. How many bathrooms? 3
14. Do you have a job? no, I don't have a job, yet
15. Do you have a car? no, I can't even ride a car hehe
16. Do you work out every week? hehehe that's very rare
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? yes of course
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I've never kissed anyone before :I
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?  yes I have, and the first one was very embarrassing
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? T-shirt and short
21. Do you like your eyes? A BIG YES!
22. Do you think you are pretty? umm yes, hehehe
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my mom
24. How much money is in your checking account? I don't know :I
25. Are you single? single? hahahahahahahahahahaha YES ;_;
26. Do you want kids? someday when Mr. Right come to me, yes
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: black, with prints motif, normal size
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Taylor Lautner hahaha
29. Last movie you saw in theatre: STOLEN
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I dated nobody -.-
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? luckily, no
32. Have you ever cheated? no
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? no, but I had a crush with that 'J'
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? reading books
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number? yes, I guess no because I have no idea who is it
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? birthday surprise 
37: Who was the last person you texted? Ken, Yavis and Brina
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? none
39: How do you look right now? messy
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? umm, 'that person'

Komentar

Postingan Populer