50 good questions to ask yourself and others

Hola! It's me again, with another random questions that I got from the web surfing. Actually I just got bored, yeah really bored. Ga punya mood juga buat curhat di blog sebelah, padahal unek-unek udah numpuk maksa minta dimuntahin. FYI, lagi sedih, bete campur aduk!

Moving right along!!


1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?

Farah, Amel, walrus, paus, what so ever --", Amel, please just call me with that nickname

2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?

Conan

3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?

only when I'm bored in the class, kids doodle like rainbow, ice cream and stuff

4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?

watch tv if there's something good to watch, or reading book while I'm laying on my bed always work to make me fall asleep

5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?

I think 5 days? if you give me my internet connection, comic book, cellphone, food and drink, paper and painting stuff I'll be fine

6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?

save it for my time capsule

7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?

what?

8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?

slip and look for someone I know

9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?

maybe my vision, I think I don't want to give anything up

10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

everytime I find a mirror

11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

when you need money, just go to the ATM and press some number, and you get the money

12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?

I'm listening to k-pop, but just 2 PM and sometime I fall in love with k-drama too

13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?

Idk

14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?

only several time to do my homework

15. Which animals scare you most? Why?

cockroach, it can fly

16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?

avoid confilct

17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?

"your voice is good" muehehehe

18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?

insecure about telling my problem

19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.

are you asking about my habit?

20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.

high mantenance of what? depend

21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?

when I went to curug in gunung halimun

22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?

whole lot of acquaintances, yes
few very close friends, yes
because i like to make friends :D

23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?

"build your own empire"

24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?

a very embarassing moment

25. What do you think about more than anything else?

how to lulus UN and lolos SNMPTN *typical senior year student*

26. What’s something that amazes you?

a singer that has a very beautiful voice, cool movie, cool acrobat or circus stuff

27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?

shoot straight, because I don't like 'kode' and 'disindir'

28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?

mall and amusement park

29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?

do my homework when I'm in my lazy mood


30. Do you have a catchphrase?

nope

31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?

what kind of question is this? no comment *tbh I'm confused*

32. How and where do you prefer to study?

outdoor or indoor in the cool school that I saw on the internet

33. What position do you sleep in?

every position as long as I'm under my blanket

34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?

London, just love it

35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?

attractive, funny, easy to chat with

36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?

I'm an older sister and sometime it feels suck to be the first child

37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?

laziness

38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?

Alhamdulillah I don't have any broken relationship

39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

I'm happy with my first name

40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?

no, i hate ignorance

41. What do you consider unforgivable?

break a promise

42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?

yes, no reason

43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?

very difficult, but hey I'm in the right side

44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?

I believe someday all my dreams will come true and I'm dying to know how it feels to get what you want the most

45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.

Just a few people that I trust to keep my secret and keep all of my 'curhatan'

46. In what area of your life are you immature?

Friends area :))

47. What was the best news you ever received?

Accepted as Yarsi University college student, faculty of medicine

48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?

Very difficult, I know being honest is sometime hurtful. I don't want to break anybody's heart but I break my own instead by holding everything inside my head, crying and asking to my self why did they do that kind of things to me

49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?

Actually when I met my senior high friends, because all of them are fun and kind, long term result? We love each other and support each other walaupun kadang ada konflik juga, yes but not too close. Remember that old quote? "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

50. When do you find yourself singing?

When I get bored, in the bathroom, in class, anytime when I hear some music playing

Komentar

Postingan Populer